As an international student, your tuition fees are payable before commencing your studies. As part of our services, LMA provides a full estimate of the cost of courses and living expenses.
The list below provides an indication of the course costs for different types of qualifications:
- Secondary school: $7800 to $30 000
- English language studies: around $300 per week depending on course length
- Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma): $4000 to $22 000
- Undergraduate Bachelor degree: $15 000 to $33 000*
- Postgraduate Masters degree: $20 000 to $37 000*
- PhD: $14 000 to $37 000.*
* Estimated costs
There are many scholarships offered by the Australian Government, educational institutions, and public and private organisations. Below are some of the major scholarships programs available for international students:
- The Australia Awards aim to promote knowledge, educational links, and enduring ties between Australia and its neighbours. The program brings together scholarships offered by the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID), the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIICCSRTE), and the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR).
- TheInternational Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) program focuses on improving the quality of Australian research. If you already have a graduate qualification, an IPRS scholarship lets you study in Australia with some of the best researchers in your field.
- JASON (Joint academic scholarships online network) is a postgraduate scholarship search engine which includes options for international students wishing to study in Australia.